FOR TAKE OUT & DRIVE THRU ORDERS CALL US AT 336.595.2932
ABOUT WINSTON-SALEM, NC's PREMIER STEAKHOUSE RESTAURANT
Walkertown Seafood Shack is a steakhouse restaurant in Winston-Salem, NC. It is so important to us that we provide exceptional customer service and a quality meal. Please contact us with any questions.
There are many criteria that a steakhouse restaurant must meet to be considered truly great. Some important ones include a varied menu, local ingredients, a touch of history, experienced chefs, seasonal food, a comprehensive drinks selection, a sublime location, and staff that care. Fortunately for us, these are all areas in which Walkertown Seafood Shack excels! What could be better for dinner tonight than a juicy, sizzling steak? Our steaks are prime grade cuts of meat, aged to intesify flavor and impeccably seasoned. Enjoy the finest at our steakhouse restaurant.
MEET THE OWNER & STAFF OF OUR OYSTER RESTAURANT
The Walkertown Seafood Shack is a family owned oyster restaurant in Winston-Salem, NC established June 28, 2006 by George and Melissa Paloumbas. George has been in the seafood business for 30 years and brings with him the valued philosophy that providing top quality seafood is at the heart the success of the Walkertown Seafood Shack.
We wouldn't be the area's premier oyster restaurant if we didn't know a thing or two about oysters. Here are some interesting oyster facts for you!
- People have been eating oysters for thousands of years
- Oysters filter up to 1.3 gallons of water per hour
- Oysters change their gender from male to female throughout their lives
- All oysters can produce pearls, but the shiny, valuable type that we all think of come from a particular inedible type of oyster
- Oysters get their shape and flavor from their environment
- Oysters are rich in vitamins and minerals like zinc and B12
- Oyster shells can help plants grow and are great for your garden
- Oysters taste better in winter because they stay cold and fresh
Thank you to our loyal customers for supporting this passion and appreciating everthing that our oyster restaurant offers!
We are also blessed to have such a wonderful staff here at the Walkertown Seafood Shack. It all wouldn’t have been possible without them.